Thursday, June 11, 2009

We Have Our Room Back...

One of the items on our to-do list was, "wean/move Ella." Last weekend, we moved her into the girls' room, and for the first time in what seems like forever a while... I slept like a baby! I told Scott that I felt like I had spent the night in a hotel. I didn't have to tip-toe into my own room at night. I could actually turn on the light-so that I don't hit my knee for the 678th time on the corner of our bed. I didn't wake up to little hands reaching for me through the crib rails. Or a little voice calling, "Mamamamama!" at 6am...

*tear*

I did however, hear Ella crying at 7am. By the time I got dressed and into their room, this is what I found.

"I made her a bottle, fed her, and rubbed her head. She fell back to sleep."


I love my girls.

3 comments:

  1. Papa says...I love your girls too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw... we love your girls too.

    Evie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nana said...I love your girls too!

    I say Evie too..

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails