Monday, June 22, 2009

Not Me! Monday

This morning, I think I'll find Mck Mama's Not Me! Monday, rather therapuetic.

I have not sat on a wet toilet seat several times over the past week, first thing in the morning while my eyes are still groggy. My potty-training son never misses and pees on the toilet seat, or the floor, or the shower curtain...

I did not give in and allow Ella to pig out on popcorn with her siblings while watching a movie. Leaving her avacodo, which she usually LOVES, sitting on the counter. I never let my babies eat junk food! Always healthy snacks...

(She did eat the avacado... once all the popcorn was gone!)

Oh, and by the way... my counters are never piled with junk either.... so ignore all that!

Lastly, after sweeping the kitchen for 10th time on Saturday, I did not resort to just wearing flip flops in the house so that I wouldn't have to feel the crumbs under my feet... I'm never that lazy!

Ah yes, feels good to get all that out! :)
What did you not do last week? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails