Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Just For Fun...

... I decided to make my little brother pose for a few pictures today.
Let me just say, he hates having his picture taken just as much now, as he did years ago in the Walmart photo studio.

Such a boy...
But I still love you.

Seeing as he can throw the football better while lying down, than I can when I try my hardest standing up... I figured it was a good prop for him.

He would not crack a smile.

He's still just as handsome, but I wanted a real smile.

On the way home from school today, he told me how he had jumped off of a 20 foot branch in a tree... I asked him how he hadn't broken anything! A few minutes later, he decided the branch was just a little bit higher than my head... Ha!

So while taking the pictures, I started teasing him about jumping out of a tree, and asked him if it was 50 feet now? Maybe one hundred???

It got him smiling anyhow.
Love ya Robbie!

4 comments:

  1. awwww Robbie is getting so big, and more handsome by the day! Great pictures Jac. And Robbie you have a great smile, show it off Bud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie, you're a pro! I love your photos! I have to catch up with my dslr learning...then we can be partners in photography! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes we need to see his smile MORE! Good work Jaclyn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's gorgeous... he should smile more!

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails