Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sweet Little Baby Rolls

I love babies.

Not that anyone would have ever guessed that!

I could honestly, stare at a newborn baby all day long, just adoring, and absolutely in awe of God's handiwork.

Meg and her babe, made wonderful models.
Little Carson, is a huggable-bundle of newborn perfection!

A few of my favourite pictures...

The birth announcement that I made for them.


Just because Meg's eyes are stunning.


His face is so stinkin' cute!


Gotta love those baby cheeks!


He really didn't like the whole tub idea... but he eventually gave in. I like this shot because his little toes are sticking out... and who doesn't love baby toes???



Thanks for letting me take his pictures, Meg.
I had a blast, and will come over to take more pictures anytime.
As long as I can squish, and kiss, and pinch, his sweet little baby rolls when we're done...

________________________

For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
-Psalm 139:13-14

2 comments:

  1. Nana said...Wow!!! Very nice pictures Jaclyn. I agree, Megan's eyes are beautiful in that picture. Very sweey baby Megan.

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails