Monday, February 23, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
I always wondered why women ate when they were upset or stressed out... it never made any sense to me. How in the world does eating make you feel better?? Fast forward to last week when I was upset and stressed out about something- I most certainly did not find myself sitting on the couch with a giant bowl of ice cream throwing myself a pity party. That would be pretty sad.. and like I said, how does indulging in food make you feel better anyhow!?

Recently, Ella has been showing a bit of her temper. Mostly towards Jed... If he takes a toy from her or tries to feed her when she isn't hungry, or even just touches her when she dosn't want to be touched.... she does this high pitched squeal. Honestly, sometimes her mouth is opened and no sound comes out. I think it's like a dog whistle or something. Too high for the human ear... Anyhow, I did not find myself handing her a toy and then snatching it away to try and get her to make this face for the camera.


I think I may have posted this picture of Jed as a baby before:
We decided to try and re-create it with Ella this weekend. She usually LOVES being thrown up in the air, (like laughs and bounces on your lap until you do it again -kind of loves it) so we thought it would be fun. She hadn't been feeling all that great though, and she wasn't too pleased when Scott tossed her up there...

I most certainly did not ask Scott to do it one more time because the picture was blurry. Thankfully, she has a sane father who felt bad doing it to her again.

...and I did not laugh hysterically, all by myself, late at night when I uploaded the pictures and saw her face.
My poor drama queen baby... I will not try to convince Scott to attempt this again once she's feeling ok so that we can get a better shot. Nope... not me!

What did you NOT do last week? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails