Monday, February 2, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


It was NOT me who poured cold water over top of my brand new casserole dish that had just come out of the oven. I did NOT watch it explode into tiny little pieces all over my kitchen sink...

It was NOT me who broke the leg off the end table by simply moving it 2 inches across the floor either.

I am so NOT a klutz...

And...It was NOT me who stuffed my sick, cranky baby full of cereal last night right before bed hoping she might, maybe, possibly, sleep for more than 2 hours straight. And it was NOT me who then woke her up by walking into everything- in the dark while on my way to bed.

P.S. It is NOT me who will be attempting to fiddle around with html and change up the blog design a bit...so if pictures, or stories, or anything for that matter goes missing...it is NOT my fault! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Sorry honey, the klutz part runs in the family and well.... stuffing Ella with baby cereal before bed... can't blame you one bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You so don't sound like a klutz!

    I don't have trouble with HTML either.

    Please check out my Not Me Monday:
    http://eightymphmom.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails