Friday, February 20, 2009

Flashback Friday

I don't do "flashbacks" to Jed very often because...well... there isn't all that much to flashback to! :)


This is from our trip to Quebec for the Carruthers' wedding 2 years ago.

I know I may be just a tiny bit biased .... but I have the cutest boys ever!!
Elijah with the flower that I thought he had picked for me. Turns out it was for another woman... the bride. :)
I happen to think that my hubby is pretty cute too! ;)


This was my favourite age for Jeddy. He was so good while we did all the road-tripping that summer. He was such a doll at that wedding. Other than the 20 times I had to "excuse us" so that I could go and nurse him!

I love my "mamma's boys!"

2 comments:

  1. Nana says...Yes he sure is a momma's boy and a cute one at that; thay all are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you DO have some pretty good looking boys! --- Rob, Jaja and Jed are gonna be heartbreakers for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails