Thursday, March 3, 2011

Flower Girl (a.k.a 62-2011)

flower girl copy

Her latest favourite book, is conveniently titled “Flower Girl.”

Her newest saying, “I don’t love that…”

Referring to peas, or meat, or a show she doesn’t like.

I couldn’t resist taking some pictures of her in her freshly painted rocking chair, reading her favourite book, wearing the outfit that I made for her. Even if she did rip the headband off 5 minutes later and toss it at me. She was slightly less than cooperative for this shoot. I always tell parents, “Just make sure you don’t book the shoot during nap time!” Perhaps, I should take my own advice…

You may notice the blog looking slightly different…

I was ready for a change. I wanted to paint my living room- but Scott said, “Not yet.”

So, I updated my blog for spring instead!

I added a link to one of my newest addictions (Ok, so not really an “addiction” but it is lots of fun!) on the sidebar. Check out “Pinterest” and if you are in need of an invite- shoot me an email. I have 2 left to give away!

Well, I am going to make a late dinner for my hunny and I!

Tomorrow, we are dropping the kids off at my mom’s for dinner, and going out to celebrate our 11th anniversary with a visit to H & R Block to get our taxes done! Fun stuff, eh? Haha…

I think we’ll probably make time for a dinner date after that.

Can’t wait!

8 comments:

  1. Grandma says -Wow - this is so pretty! Ella and the new design... looking forward to Friday / Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress....didnt know you made them! You should consider making some to sell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have seven kids, homeschool them AND you find the time to sew outfits? Do you sleep? Where do you find the time to do it all? I am envious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog looked good before... now it looks AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you can see her smiling eyes in that last one. :) SO incredibly sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So now you've got me hooked on Pinterest as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Abi. :)

    It's addicting, isn't it!?

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails