Thursday, March 10, 2011

69-2011

DSC_0206 copy

A happy marriage is a long conversation which always seems too short. 

~Andre Maurois

_________________________________________

Our relationship, is the best that it’s ever been- right now.

Better than the dating days when we spent hours upon hours on the phone and it was never long enough.

Better than the newly married days when everything was still an adventure.

Better than the crazy years of new babies.

And more new babies.

This past year, has probably been the toughest personally.

For some reasons I’ve shared, and most that I haven’t.

Scott, was always there to make me laugh when I needed it most.

To listen to me cry and vent.

To leave me a little gift just to say ‘I love you.’

And sometimes, to give me an honest kick in the behind.

When we got married, I thought that there could not possibly, be anyone more in love, than us.

Eleven years later, I still feel the same way.

Happy Anniversary, hun.

 

__________________________________________

You can never be happily married to another until you get a divorce from yourself. 

Successful marriage demands a certain death to self. 

~Jerry McCant

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Jac. I'm so jealous but so happy for you two also. :-) Happy Anniversary to an amazing couple. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails