Tuesday, March 8, 2011

67-2011

DSC_0143

Nothing quite like watching a Dad with his girls.

Have I mentioned how much we love having him home at night?

Even if he does leave two, TWO, winning roll-up-the-rims on my dresser to tease me because he wins every time! I may just keep those two free doughnuts… :P

This morning, I woke up to the sound of preaching. Elijah borrowed a “Sermons for Kids” CD from church, and apparently he thought that this morning, at 6am, was a good time to listen to it.

This afternoon, Jeddy ate 2 bowls full of chick-pea salad. After he spilled the first one on the floor…

Note: chick peas are NOT fun to try and clean up off the floor.

We gave the kids sourballs and I was all excited to take some pictures of their funny sour faces- nobody even made any funny faces! They don’t make them as sour as they did when we were kids.

While making dinner, I accidently put the oven on “Broil” instead of “Bake” and I may have not noticed this, until the top of banana bread was black. I didn’t have any eggs left to make another loaf. This past weekend, I finally went and got the replacement carafe for my apple-green coffee maker. Only to find out today, that someone must have knocked that coffee maker off the shelf in the basement and not told me, cause it now has a big crack inside somewhere. I found this out when it flooded my counter, while my banana bread was smoking. I now have a $250 retro-coffeemaker decoration…

Tonight, Jeddy came running downstairs and said, “Mom! Mom! Dad says we need supervision. Can you get it for me and I’ll bring it to him???”

2 comments:

  1. Oh no what were they up to?

    Sour and kids to funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can give me a sourball and I will make a funny face but def. not as cute as your kids...
    I love JED! May I borrow him please???

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails