Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Aunt Gail’s Party and My new Slap Chop

Just a few pictures from Aunt Gail’s surprise birthday party this weekend…

    DSC_0041

The birthday girl and her husband

DSC_0022

The whole table (almost!)

DSC_0020

DSC_0049

DSC_0051

 DSC_0059

The kids got to “make their own meals.” Everyone ordered pizza and fries, or burgers and fries, except for Keona- who ordered pizza and steamed veggies! That’s my girl!

Although I don’t think that any of the kids were too impressed with me when I vetoed their requests for dessert and ordered them all a fruit cup…

 

 

Oh, and my newest gift from Scott…

DSC_1355

I tried to get him to hold the box up and make the same face as the guy in the picture. He didn’t cooperate…

And just incase anyone is wondering… it chops up onions just as well as it shows on TV!

No more tears in this house. :)

2 comments:

  1. Ooh!!! I've always wanted one of those!!! Gonna buy me one one of these days...even if it's the cheap version from Wal-Mart!!! :-P

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails