Saturday, May 22, 2010

142/365

DSC_0469

My girls (and Ashley) with Krista Marasco- missionary to Hawaii

 

We attended our first Gospel Light Ladies’ Meeting as members this Saturday! I got to spend the morning soul winning with Krista Marasco, and then we had the meeting that evening. The meeting to which I brought the salads that I was talking about on facebook. I will post the recipes at some point. Probably next week! Krista was the speaker at our meeting and as her outline, she did an acrostic of the word “Aloha.” So, I figured that I could atleast share that part!

 

Always rejoice

Let go of bitterness

Offer praises to God

Have a quiet time

Ask “Is it lovely?”

 

It was a huge blessing to me, and her personal testimonies made it that much better.

Thank you, Krista!

You’ll be in my prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails