Wednesday, May 19, 2010

139/365

DSC_0407

Eve with “Toad”

 

I am happy to let you know that I have my sweet, cuddly, little bird back! This may sound silly, but I had prayed for a nice bird when we went to pick him out. I wanted a friendly one, and one that wouldn’t bite, or hide from us. So, in my lack of faith, I let it upset me when he started biting. Thankfully, he is now not only sweet, but super hyper and friendly! When we come in the room, he runs back and forth in front of his door squawking, wanting out. When we open the door he runs out and jumps onto our hand! Oh, and he loves having his neck scratched! :) Today, I’m thanking the Lord for Toad.

 

I know I said that I’d post pictures of the kids today, but I just now (at midnight) finished typing out my workshop lesson. It has been a long day, and I’m ready for bed! Tomorrow, it is!

1 comment:

  1. Nana said...What a beautiful picture of Evie!! Toad looks good too. I still can't wait to meet him.

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails