Saturday, May 8, 2010

128/365

scott and toad

Scott and MY bird…

 

I asked Scott for a bird for Christmas- he laughed.

I asked for a bird after Christmas- he said no.

I emailed breeders, and then forwarded Scott the replies… he still said no.

He actually told me he would let the bird outside if I came home with one.

On Saturday, he drove me to the prize-winning English budgie breeder’s house-

and bought me my Mother’s Day present. :)

And then, after all that… he wouldn’t let me hold my own bird!

He insists that it likes him better, and keeps referring to it as “his” bird. haha

 

So, I held a contest for the kids to name my bird, and Jeddy’s name made me laugh so hard that he won by default!

Our newest family member- “Toad” Polhamus! :)

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the name..yay Jed!!!!
    Glad you finally got a budgie....but now Miya wants one :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Jeddy we love the name.
    We have a dog (a BIG dog) called Mouse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I found your blog about a year ago when I saw a clip of you on TV which was also around Mother's day. Anyways Happy (belated) Mother's day!

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails