Tuesday, May 25, 2010

145/365

DSC_0544 copy

My handsome (and serious) little brother

 

For most of you, this is how you’re used to seeing Robbie. Correct? He has always been extremely serious. From the time he was a toddler! I remember being in a Walmart Photo studio when he was 2 and having to embarrass myself by singing “Cold spaghetti, cold spaghetti! Spaghetti! Spaghetti, spaghetti, spaghetti! Doo wiggy-wiggy-wiggy! Doo-wiggy-wiggy-wiggy!”  (I feel for you if you recognize that song) But picture that, hand motions and all, just to get him to crack the tiniest of smirks.

 

Well, do I have a surprise for you! Just wait until you see the OTHER pictures I got of Robbie today…  Oh boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails