Saturday, May 15, 2010

135/365

DSC_0232

Chai tea latte and a cinnamon dolce latte…. Mmmmmm!

 

Oh, how I love date nights!

An older couple from our new church, hosted a couples’ dinner at their home on Saturday night. We all go the chance to sit around and discuss politics, religion, vaccinations, and all sorts of other fun things! ;) It has been great getting to know everyone a little bit better. God is good! Even if I did spend the morning at the dentist’s office, getting prescriptions for Amoxicillin, Ibuprofen, and Tylenol 3. Definitely not a fan of the Tylenol 3… Everything was moving in slow motion- until Eve threw  my cell phone to me. The flying cell phone moved quite a bit quicker than my reaction time…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails