Saturday, April 3, 2010

93/365

ella in rocking chair

When I took the kids out today, we drove by a garage sale and I saw the cutest little rocking chair. But I didn’t stop, and then kept thinking how I wish I had stopped, and how I hope it’s still there on our way back. Well, sure enough, on our way home the little rocking chair was still there. I got Keona to ask out the window how much the lady wanted for it- five dollars! That’s it!

Gotta love garage sales…

Elijah carried it in for me and Ella was quite excited about her new chair. So much so, that if anyone else tries to sit in it- she attempts to lift them out by the hair.

Then Scott or I say, “Ella! Be nice…”

And so she says, “UP!”

And then in her sweetest, high-pitched little voice,

“Pleeeeease…”

1 comment:

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails