Sunday, April 25, 2010

115/365

DSC_0792 copy

Charity being baptized

 

What an amazing day we had this Sunday! We got to see four of our children be baptized! :) The triplets have all been saved for a while, and waiting to be baptized. Elijah, accepted Christ as his Saviour last year, and we were waiting on him to ask about, and really understand “why” we get baptized. He recently started asking questions, and we were able to explain things to him from the Bible and he made his decision to get baptized this past Sunday.

 

“I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.”
-3 John 1:4

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous! We just celebrated 2 of our older ones getting water baptised! We bawled like babies! It is truly one of the most important events of their lives! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord! That is something to celebrate! For eternity! :)

    Austin asked Jesus to save him a few weeks ago. He is apprehensive about being baptized. I am glad to have read this today, it makes me not feel so bad for waiting until he truly understands why we are baptized (even though I have explained it so many times). The last thing I want to do is convince him... that is the job of the Holy Spirit. I know I just need to be patient.

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails