Sunday, April 18, 2010

108/365

DSC_0204

Our first Sunday at Gospel Light.

 

It was an emotional night for me. Not quite sure why. I’m excited about our family serving the Lord here. I know that this is where God has led us. And yet, I still cried the entire drive there- using the air-conditioning vents to try and dry my eyes so I wouldn’t look like a total mess.

 

Seriously, it’s not like we’re moving to Malta or something… ;)

We still live only 15 minutes away from my mom, and most of our friends.

Thankfully, I know that God is always good. I know that we are in His will right now, and because of that, I can claim Romans 8:28.

 

“And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.”

 

In the meantime, no more tears. :)

2 comments:

  1. Papa says,
    I am excited about what God can do with your sacrifice. He always helps us to accomplish what He wants us to do.I will be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the safest and bestest place to be-- smack dab in the middle of God's will!

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails