Tuesday, April 20, 2010

110/365

DSC_0321

Cougar at the zoo

 

I have never been so close to a cougar in my life. Probably, because we have never been so crazy to walk to the back of the zoo to see them.

The kids had great fun running down all the hills to the Canadian Exhibits. Not quite so much fun running back UP them. I thought I was going to die pushing the stroller up all the hills.

And then Keona took off running, tripped over some rocks, and rolled across the dirt with her camera. I couldn’t stop laughing… She wasn’t hurt! She is just seriously, the clumsiest kid I know.

And what was the first thing she said?

 “Oh man! My camera has dust all over it!”

Definitely my girl…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails