Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Oldest…

I started out just wanting to try and get a good sunflare shot… but the sun was still a little bit too high, so we just had fun taking pictures with my scarf as a prop.

keona_il

Playing around with some texture and overlays… keona3_ilSpeaking of missions earlier… She thought that this made her look “just like one of the missions posters at church!”

I have to agree….  

eyes_il

Finally, a simple black and white.

keona2_bw_il

Keona is such a huge help and blessing to me.

She’s beautiful- inside and out.

jaclynsignature

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful young lady, just like her Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...beautiful pics Jackie...and Keona! :-) As my friends say, "She doesn't have kids, she has models!" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so beautiful what a blessing. Love reading your blogs. I think that you are an amazing women. Continue to do what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your pictures always look so great. what is your average simple editing process or do most of them just come SOOC? do you use any actions? example what did you use for hte third picture for her eyes and just overall?

    ReplyDelete
  5. she really is beautiful!

    my boys are not so willing photography subjects. sometimes a little bribery is in order. :)

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails