Saturday, November 21, 2009

Jedidiah Decides to Preach for us…

 

“He flipped the chair sideways so it could be his pulpit.” Jaclyn told me. Then, after a few moments of song leading, he said he was going to preach. I guess, this is his first sermon. I think it was pretty good considering the preparation time allowed, and the enthusiasm displayed. Not a bad message either! Go Jed!


Last weekend, when Jaclyn and Jed were home on Sunday morning sick, watching church online, he asked her, “Why’s that man yellin?” Jac replied, “He’s not yelling, he’s preaching.” “Oh. Him’s preachin.” Jed replied. Apparently he was paying attention. :)

 

After close consideration, I have to wonder, who was it that taught him to preach? Elijah?…. or Keona? ;)


Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth. Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.  - Psalms 127:3-5



scott's sig

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodess! This has to be the cutest video I have ever seen.

    I rememeber me and my cousin used to pretend we were in church with our baby dolls when we were younger. We'd stand on our back pourch and say "praise Jesus" and "Amen" really loud.

    :) Too adorable for words! Glad you got this on tape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Bet Elijah put him up to it... well, at least helped him! He is too cute (but they all are)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i feel convicted already! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!! What a smartiepants he is!!! Y'all are doing a GREAT job! :) I wish you could see my grin right now.

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails