Thursday, November 12, 2009

Parade of Nations

I was going to do this for Wordless Wednesday- but then I didn’t. Obviously… :)

And no- I am not pregnant. I didn’t realize that my feeling nauseas, would make everyone think that I was expecting! :P

rob

mya aimee

kidsall kids

rob2

The drama “Tied Down” that the high school students performed, was also such a blessing. How I hope to never be “tied down.” Or just as bad, the one holding someone else back.

I think that we’ll be starting a unit study on missions this month. My kids all LOVE the missions conference. They love hearing stories about other countries, about God answering the prayers of people continents away from the one praying for them.  I used to think that people who hoped their children would become a missionary one day, were crazy. I couldn’t imagine my child in some dangerous, third world country, were lose of freedom or even life, for preaching the gospel, was a very real possibility. Now I realize, that my children are not my own! Just as my life isn’t- neither are theirs. I pray that my kids will always have such a heart for missions. Whether it be here in Canada, or over in Africa as Keona often talks about.

What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? 
For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

-I Corinthians 6:19,20

 

Praying for all of our missionaries,

jaclynsignature

1 comment:

  1. That's funny...I have to admit that that thought did cross my mind. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails