Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wordless Wednesday

scott leaving

 

:(

 

It’s not really a word, right? Just a silly little sad face, made out of symbols. I figured that I could get away with it…

But now, that I’m talking anyhow- Jeddy always comes over to hug me after he sees his Dad leave.

He says, “You sad that Dad leabin’?”

I say, “Yeah, but your hugs make me feel SO much better!”

Then, he tries to suffocate me with one of his bear hugs.

 

:)

OK recess is over…

back to Grade 5 Health and Physiology for me!

I could so win on “Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader!”

jaclynsignature

3 comments:

  1. Awww...Michael does that to me too when Jason leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Jac. You gave me back my hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Papa says, I love you too Jac, can you give me back my hair? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails