Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Weekend in Fast-Forward Mode…

For this morning anyways! As I’m quickly posting a few things before we start school for the day.

Friday night, was the end of the summer soccer party. The kids had a blast. I took some group and individual shots. Thanks to my parents and the Mackeys for all of their hard work!

Group shot Group Shot 2

Saturday morning, I drove out to Port Perry, to do a newborn photoshoot. Finally, a baby girl! She was adorable, and I’ll be working on her birth announcement tonight.

il_1

Check out more of her pictures on my “Inspired Life” blog.

Yesterday, was our church’s Labour Day picnic. We ate, rode the crazy hay ride atleast 1,476 6 times. Felt like alot more! Jeddy loved it!

hayride

And since yesterday was my birthday, Scott and I went out to dinner and the kids went to my mom’s place. He refused to have his picture taken without his beard (which he just shaved off for the school year) so this is all I’ve got!

shadows_il

feet_il

OK. School time! A more detailed blog coming tonight… :)

jaclynsignature

1 comment:

  1. I love the two pics of you and Scott! BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails