Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Labour Day Picnic {continued}

As soon as I started going through all of my pictures, I realized that I hardly had any of the older girls! This year, was the first year that they were old enough to really go off and play with their friends. (I’m not totally paranoid- this is a really big farm!) I caught them while they were waiting for the hay ride…

clapping

Ella on the other hand, spent most of the day sitting with Grandma in the shade!

grandma and ella

The boys…

jed

chase2

Well, they chased eachother around, stole eachother’s shoes, found toads…

chase

…and wrestled eachother to the ground. Typical “boy” stuff.

wrestling 1

I completely forgot to mention…

Ella 1

Notice anything new???

Ella wore her very first ponytail to the picnic!!! A monumental event for my bald little girls.

Apparently, Scott got bored while he was waiting for us to get food…

ella spikes

Then, he played Scrabble for the rest of the day.

scrabble

No sports this year, with a hernia surgery scheduled for one week from today!

What a blessing it is to have a church family!

Speaking of blessings… I just found out today, that I may actually get to meet my very dear-to-my-heart-friend, Sarah! Plans are in the works!

SO EXCITED!

jaclynsignature

3 comments:

  1. lol- my grams looks so cute! Her and her scrabble I tell ya! She would play everyday all day, she loves the game so much! No one in my family can beat her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so cute - I hope she beat Scott!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited too!!!!! God is good! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails