Thursday, November 4, 2010

If you put off taking Christmas pictures until November…

You may find that one coat isn’t enough…

DSC_0687

Ella pulled Elijah’s coat open and tried to squeeze her way in. Being the nice brother that he is- he tried his best to keep her wrapped up.

 

The sad part about this is, I bought matching sweaters last month while they were on sale to do the pictures in.

 

And when I insisted that the kids take the coats off for “just a quick minute”- these are the looks that I got…

DSC_0777

Keona looks especially impressed.

 

Here’s one of the pictures that I”m not using.

I had to keep telling Elijah, “You look cold. Just pretend you’re warm for a few minutes! PLEASE!”

kids

Apparently he couldn’t pretend to be warm… “Cold” was written all over his face.

 

Oh well, I will have to make do with what I got this year- and procrastinate less next year.

3 comments:

  1. Nana said...LOL!! Elijah is a very good big brother. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures and the card.
    Love you all :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So no warm at all in the forecast? Maybe you can find a nice place INDOORS with good lighting to show off their sweaters and warm expressions? Or you can just get them all cute PJs, give them cups of cocoa, and take a pic inside. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm... just wondering if my comment was posted as anonymous on accident. If it was, hey, it's me, Marsha!

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails