Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Bad Hair Day

We all have them.

DSC_0145 Some worse than others…

 

Here’s some proof that I do indeed do her hair most days.

DSC_0975

Or one of her big sisters does it for me.

DSC_0974   

Yeah, so she draws on her hands with marker. Daily. Usually while trying to trace her hand on paper.

DSC_0978

She was playing with a camera that Keona built for her out of Lego the other day, and she kept turning it over to pretend to check the picture.

DSC_0982

She’s looking at a picture of me sticking my tongue out at her.

 

A little photographer in the making… ;)

5 comments:

  1. Love it! And I want to see the picture!!! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her facial expression in the first photo is priceless. I feel that way many days. super cute little dolly you've got there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously cute post! The last picture is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a precious grin!

    I about *snorted* when I saw her hair all crazy like that. :) Does your hair look similar at times?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! :)

    Sarah- I will possibly post the pic if Keona hasn't deleted it yet. I have yet to see it myself!

    Marsha- she most definitely gets the bed-head look from me... :/

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails