Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day!

That about sums it up.
Today was one of those days.... And then I went to church and Pastor Homan preached on, "Will the Rain Ever Stop"... and I realized that I really have nothing to complain about. So, I'm sucking it up, and on to something else!

Thought I'd share a few cute pics I got in the midst of all the craziness!

Ella in her adorable dress and hat that Oma made.

Just thought Elijah looked extra cute tonight! :)

Our many attempts to find Jed's airplane have all failed. Luckily for him, Grandma felt sorry for him and picked him up a new one on her way to church! He responded with, "Airplane!!!! Vrroooooooommmm...phssssheeeewwww!" as he flew it around the van. He now has it with him in bed.
(Grandma actually bought a few extras as well. Just incase this one has the same fate as the last. Which is very likely in our house!)

Now the kids are all sleeping, the house is quiet, and I have an apple crisp in the oven, and a few dozen pancakes going on the griddle. Ahhh...."my time."

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! The new airplane worked... please tell me you were not eating apple crisp and a few dozen pancakes at 10:41pm!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails