Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Psalm 113:3

From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the Lord's name is to be praised.


Ok. So I was a little emotional last night...it had been a very long day.


Thankfully, Jed seems to be back to normal this morning. I kept him in my bed cuddled up to me all night so I could hear his breathing. As hard as it was to sleep with him smacking us in the face every few minutes- I wouldn't have slept at all if I couldn't hear him.


I woke up to him stroking my cheek- and as I rolled over to look at him he says, "Uv oo Mommy."
My boys know how to melt my heart...

4 comments:

  1. Awww! Now I feel like crying! So sweet....I'm glad that he seems to be better though. And I hope you get some rest yourself:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks... today was a much better day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my kids better be as amazing as yours or I'm sending them to you !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy what a threat Aunty... I'm praying from now!

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails