Monday, June 28, 2010

173/365

DSC_0879

In the hotel tonight!

 

After only having 2 hours of sleep, and being awake since 4am, Scott and I both conked out around 5pm tonight! I woke up at 11:30pm thinking that it was morning! Nope. Thankfully! Cause I also remembered that I hadn’t taken a picture all day long! We had spent most of the day driving, and then swimming in the empty hotel pool! So, I snapped this quick one of El and Scott. The flask woke her up on my first try.

 

Ella was terrified of the water at first. She was screaming and clawing me while trying to climb onto my head, I’m sure. Scott took her for about 10minutes and played on the stairs splashing with her and she was sold! Sticking her face in the water, riding around with Scott, trying to splash her brothers… I took her and we even went under the water… she just laughed! It was hilarious. She got so crazy that we couldn’t get her out! Keona had fun swimming around. I had a few races with her, and tried to teach her how to do handstands. Wow. Its been a long time since I’ve done a handstand… So for today… the pool was a huge hit! But I wanted to swim… so no pictures! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails