Friday, June 11, 2010

156/365

DSC_0262

Jeddy and his green flip-flops…

 

I made him a deal, after being asked to take him outside to “find his toad” for the 459th time… I told him that he could go toad-hunting, after he let me take a nice picture. Never had him smile so quickly for a picture before! I think I shall bribe him with toads every time!! ha… It was a good deal.

 

I spent the day today outside with the kids. We remembered to pick Robbie up from school today, after leaving him there (accidentally) for over half an hour yesterday- until a friend called and dropped him off for me. I completely forgot the “half day” part of the conversation I had with my Mom. I am such a horrible big sister! I made it up to him by playing baseball and making a fool of myself by losing 10-4. It was sad. Charity and Robbie destroyed Eve and I. They also almost hit an old lady with the tennis ball. Well actually, it was about 10 feet away from her- but she gave us a really dirty look. I suggested we wait until she was completely passed, before we started playing again…

 

Oh boy…

We’re gonna have some fun this summer!

2 comments:

  1. Good job Mom - sometimes we just have to do what it takes.... bribery included!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the green flops and the adorable smile!

    Instead of bribery, we like to use the term incentive. :)

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails