Tuesday, June 1, 2010

152/365

DSC_0642 copy

Ella in the jungle conservation area

 

It really did feel like a jungle in there! Chest-high plants, hot, and humid! I didn’t really notice how hot and sticky it was until I saw the gazillion mosquitoes around and ON us. My poor legs are covered in bites. I smacked one on Ella’s leg right after this picture, and then as I went to slap one on her arm she notice it- and in true Keona-style, she freaked right out. Screamed, flailed her arms, and ran. Where she was running too? I haven’t a clue. It was pretty funny. Apparently, the boys like to put dust bunnies on her in the basement, where she has the same reaction. I watched Elijah do it to her today. She literally shudders. I will have to video tape it….

 

Those big brothers can be so cruel! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails