Friday, June 25, 2010

170/365

DSC_0733

My new (to me) piano!

 

A huge thank you to all the men it took to move it into our place today… :) While all the guys were moving our new piano, the kids and I were out shopping! Actually, we intended to go and pick up Eve’s new violin books but when we got to the music school- it was closed. The kids suggested we go to Value Village and look for some books on the way home. How could I say no to that?? So we did. We hit the jackpot- there were a ton of old Nancy Drew books! Just in time for our road trip. We’ll have lots of time for reading this week.

1 comment:

  1. congrats on the piano! i love ours- it is a gift to be able to sit and play (albeit slowly for me).

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails