Monday, June 21, 2010

166/365

DSC_0607 copy

Shower time!

 

These two are hilarious in the shower. They both love to have control of the shower head. Unfortunately, that usually ends with me being soaked. Like it did tonight…

 

We watched the first part of Anne of Green Gables tonight, in preparation to go see Green Gables in person next week! I am SO excited to go see PEI again. Have you seen the PEI commercial where the kids are dragging the mom to the car, while she pleads, “I don’t wanna go! I don’t wanna go!” That’s exactly how I felt last time we were there. Hopefully this time, the kids will be able to find some more shells, and starfish to bring home.

5 more days!!

3 comments:

  1. Nana said...How did you take that photo without getting your camera wet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaclyn, I *love* this photo. Quite possibly my favourite yet! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could make several beautiful books with all of your photos. You are so talented! And your kids are ADORABLE in everything they do. I love to see the JOY you capture in the everyday.

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails