Monday, June 14, 2010

159/365

DSC_0316

Anne- with an “E”

 

Nana, happened to find 4 more china dolls at a garage sale and picked them up for the girls. Apparently, they’ve started a collection.

 

I had planned to take one of the girls outside and take some nice pictures with the light breeze we had today. Unfortunately, I waited too long… once we had finished cleaning up from dinner, it was raining outside. I really wasn’t up to covering my camera and going out to shoot in the rain. Been there- done that. Instead, we took a picture of the doll

and stayed up to watch Little House on the Prairie. I think I’m going to try and find the series on DVD. I’m also on the hunt for the Anne of Green Gables trilogy on DVD, at a decent price. Just a few more days (13!!!! Not that I’m counting or anything….) before we head out on a road trip and get to see Green Gables in person!

1 comment:

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails