Thursday, June 17, 2010

162/365

DSC_0545

My little man…

 

I came downstairs at 7:30 this morning, and Elijah says to me, “Mom, I just ripped Patch the Pirate onto my laptop while I was in the basement.”

 

I had just woken up, and it took me a minute to even figure out what he was saying, “You did what?”

 

“I put the music… from the Patch the Pirate CD… on my laptop…”

He says slowly for me.

You know, like we do to our kids when they don’t understand something?

 

Me: "How in the world do you know how to do that?”

 

Him: “ I just put the CD in, opened up media player, and clicked on the rip CD button…”

 

Me: “Yeah, I know WHAT you did… how did you know HOW to do it?”

 

Him: “I don’t know. I probably saw Dad do it before.”

 

This is my 6 year old.

Scott gave him his old laptop when he got a new one for school last year. It only has a few kid’s games on it, but it’s his laptop. Did I mention that he kicked my butt behind at Mario Kart tonight?

2 comments:

  1. He sounds like one smart little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nana said...UHOH!! Becareful he's like his Dad.

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails