Saturday, April 9, 2011

99-2011

DSC_0001

Taken moments before midnight…

 

Well, we had a full house tonight! Scott and the guys hung out and played xbox, while the girls chatted and eventually played half a game of Phase 10. The kids, played on Tracy’s ipad2. Jed’s favourite, is “Mad birds” as he calls it… The guys chipped in and bought him a paintball gun. He was thrilled. We ate, and enjoyed time with friends. After almost everyone had left (except the people in the picture) it finally dawned on me, that I hadn’t taken a single picture the entire night. Soooo… this is what I’ve got! Sarah, Adam, and Kay stayed around for another game of Phase 10. I think that we finally crawled into bed around 2am, and will have to wake up at 6am to start hair for church. Yeah, we were probably up too late.

But it was worth it!

1 comment:

  1. I love Phase 10! It is my favorite card game. We must play at least 4x a week. Sometimes we even play in exchange for yucky chores. lol

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails