Friday, April 1, 2011

91-2011

DSC_0794

Danica

 

Today, I got to photograph my niece! Sounds strange, “niece”…  Photographing babies, is not my favourite. I love babies and I love taking pictures, but the two of them together- not so much. Though this little one, she made it easy. I only heard one little peep out of her the whole time, and nothing a soother didn’t fix.

Then, to make my day even better, my hubby surprised me with a date night! We drank our Starbucks down by the lake and watched a lady training her show dog. I told Scott that I want a dog. He promised me one when we move. :) Then, we stopped at the grocery store and picked up muffins for the church breakfast in the morning. I was going to bake muffins… but then I ran out of time didn’t feel like it. Oh well, maybe I’ll put them on a platter and let everyone think that I baked them. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails