Monday, April 18, 2011

108-2011

DSC_0079

Photo courtesy of Scott

 

It’s better than the one before where he focused on the couch in the background. :)

 

Today, I forgot that I was supposed to pick my brother up after school.

Thankfully, my Mom called and reminded me before it was too late.

Elijah’s lowest test score today, was 97%. He got 100’s on the rest.

We didn’t lock him in the van when we got home.

Keona is more than halfway done her first blanket that she is crocheting.

Watching Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy with the kids, has become a nightly event.

I remember being amazed by how smart my mom was when I used to watch Jeopardy with her as a kid.

Scott barbequed steak for dinner.

I’m actually enjoying the hockey playoffs.

Ella, changer her outfit atleast 10 times today.

She left every single piece of clothing, on her bedroom floor.

I fell asleep on the couch, during the hockey playoffs that I’m enjoying so much.

 

And… that’s about it for my Monday randomness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails