Wednesday, April 6, 2011

96-2011

 2

Like my striped socks?

Me too!

With my pyjama pants…

 

A few weeks ago, our Pastor and his family were away so we were having midweek service at Scott’s parent’s house and Scott was preaching. I got ready in a hurry- put on my black dress, teal cardigan, new necklace, and… ugh! I was out of nylons. (as per usual) I decided to just throw on my striped socks, since I was wearing my knee-high boots and no one would see them anyhow. Except, that I forgot we were going to a HOUSE and not the church. When we got there and I took off my boots- Scott had quite the laugh. I opted to go barefoot…

 

P.S. I wasn’t planning to take a photo of my socks, but it was 11:30pm and I realized that I hadn’t taken a 365… :)

2 comments:

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails