Thursday, September 2, 2010

239/365

DSC_0128 copy

Cutie pie Carson…

 

I am in love with his puppy dog eyes. Even if he did try to beat up on my kids all afternoon! He tackled them, and slapped them- there were a few hugs and kisses in there… Ella was laying on the ground and Carson leaned over to give a big kiss, but when she got up- she was crying! We said, “Awwww… did Carson kiss you?” She looked at me and said, “No him didn’t! He bite me!” She was OK. Though she wasn’t interested in playing with him again! I’m sure they’ll make great sparring buddies in a few years. Or atleast when she no longer refers to him (who is almost the same size as she is! And probably weighs more!) as baby…

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like he is definitely keeping her on her toes! It's always fun to see how relationships change when they grow from babies to big kids.

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails