Wednesday, September 1, 2010

238/365

DSC_0122

It doesn’t even look like that many kids in front of our huge van…

 

It was one of those days today. I was emotional. Everything seemed to be going wrong. The laptop is having issues, my dryer died, the kids woke me up fighting… And I cried. Scott asked me what was wrong, and I said “nothing.” He said, “Oh yes, except in woman talk- nothing means something, and something- usually means nothing…”

How true.

 

Well, by the afternoon, my kids were getting along and helping me around the house- my dryer was fixed (and didn’t cost half as much as I thought it would!) and my hormonal imbalance had passed.

 

And what I said was “nothing” while really believing it was “everything” or atleast “something”- turned out to be nothing.

 

Thanks for putting up with me, Scott!

1 comment:

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails