Monday, February 8, 2010

Random Thoughts

Because this is how my brain works on Monday night….

 

- Last week, Elijah turned off our alarm clock because “it wouldn’t stop beeping and he didn’t want it to wake us up”

- Ella has learned how to box. She punched me in the eye today.

- I miss Scott, and wish he were home with me every night. Then, I think about what that would really mean and am thankful for his job.

- I could really go for a tea right about now.

- We woke up at 5am this morning to find the boys in their room with a pile of chocolate chips on the floor. They actually get up that early to raid the fridge!? Good thing we’re completely out of junk food now!

-I’m really looking forward to the couples’ retreat this weekend.

- I hope I don’t wake up to Jed with a spoon in the sugar bowl.

-The boys have also taught Ella how to karate chop. (Probably at 5am with chocolate chips as rewards) It’s quite hilarious.

- While Scott was lightsaber fighting with the kids this weekend, Eve decided that her foot was a better weapon and kicked him… it wasn’t pretty. I just about died laughing though.

- I can’t wait for spring!

- I wonder if it’s OK to think that someone is a total idiot? As long as I don’t say it out loud?

- I want to finish the book I’m reading.

- I’m behind on my Bible reading schedule.

- I need to sleep.

- The girls were such a big help today. When Jed came into my room dressed in a full 3 piece suit with his pants tucked into his socks, and his tie on top of his collar, I said, “Oh Jed….” and Prayer said, “Mom, he tried! He looks so handsome. Come on Jed, I’ll help you fix it!” They are going to make way better moms than me one day.

- This is getting long. I’m rambling….

- I want to dream about something relaxing tonight. Like… well, I can’t think of anything at the moment…. but NOT being trapped out in the rain with my camera and lenses.

- I should really practice piano more often.

- Jeddy can write his own name now. As well as “Dad” and “Eve”

- I should really start exercising again…. Especially since Scott said he “could tell” that I haven’t been…

- I am totally craving a chocolate bar or something. Forget exercise- maybe I should just be like Jed and take a handful of chocolate chips…

- Ella has become afraid of the dark. She hides under her blanky and yells, “Light! Light!” It’s funny but sad.

- I’m going to bed now.

- Scratch that. I’m making a tea and going to read in bed now. :)

DSC_0786 P.S. Sweater inside out and zipped up! My son has talent I tell ya!

P.P.S. Scott took that picture…

2 comments:

  1. LOVE it...yay Scott for taking a picture in focus!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it - love your thoughts, the new banner, colours and all! Your girls will be terrific Moms because they are learning from the best... and you DON'T need to exercise!

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails