Friday, April 24, 2009

Flashback Friday: Teeth Anyone?

We have been loosing teeth here, left, right and centre. The girls have lost 5 teeth just this week! It's crazy. In the middle of church... in an apple... during dinner... Seems like everyday someone is losing a tooth.

I'm thinking it's a good thing we didn't tell them about the tooth fairy, or we'd be really broke right about now!

Here's our "toothless smile" picture.


Charity and her faces....

She's reminding me a bit of Ovechkin in this picture...

She's missing the most with 3 gone at once.

__________________________________________________

Now for the flashback part...

One of my favourite pictures of my Dad and I.

(minus my front teeth!)

2 comments:

  1. I loved the stage with no teeth! It is so cute!!! Great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!!!! you remember the next stage... the too big for your face teeth coming in! Oh well, it will be over for them soon.... then you have another 3 coming up!

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails