Thursday, December 18, 2008

Keona's mini-makeover

Before:



After:
She was in need of a trim anyways, and we haven't done much with her hair in a loooong time... As you can see by the picture, she was pleased with it!


Before we started cutting, she looked really nervous. I asked her if she was sure that she wanted it cut. She said, "I just wish I could talk to Dad and see what he would say. If he would want me to cut it..." So, we called him at work (he was on break) and she spoke to him. He was worried about her not liking it once it was done, but joked around with her for a minute. It was sweet...that she wanted her Daddy's advice about something so simple as a haircut. Lets hope that lasts into the teenage years...


When I told her she looks older, she said, " It doesn't matter if I look older or younger. Either way, I'm still eight."


True....


She stayed up with me after all the others were in bed. We had a tea together, and chatted about nothingness... it was nice. I miss our one-on-one time.


Where did my little baby go? :(

3 comments:

  1. Nana says...WOW Keona your beautiful. I like your hair cut very much. It looks cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Keona you look BEAUTIFUL!!! Good job Jac. And your baby is growing up, I remember when she was a tiny little baby and you brought her home from the Hospital...

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails