Sunday, December 28, 2008

Elijah's 5th Birthday!

My first baby boy, turned 5 today. Hard to believe that the little toddler who use to come running into my room every morning at about 5:30, and crawl in under the covers with me- is 5... and wipes my kisses off because, "he doesn't like wet cheeks."

I was so excited to finally have a "mommy's boy" after all the girls....and that's exactly what I got. I love how baby boys adore their moms. He would have cuddled with me all day, everyday! :) I remember seeing his temper for the first time, when he flipped a kitchen chair at about 1 1/2.... that didn't last too long... ;)

Now, he isn't such a "mommy's boy" anymore.... except when I'm baking! He likes to watch hockey with Dad, play video games, build things out of lego, and watch (ugh!) Star Wars....

He has always been my little man. I love how he tells me and his sisters that we look pretty when we wear something new, or when I do my hair up. He's sweet just like his Daddy.

I love you Elijah, and I couldn't be more proud of the little man you're becoming!

1 comment:

  1. Nana says...Wow, we have the big boy's BD present, can't wait to see him open it.

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails