Thursday, May 29, 2008

Pepper milk....

Being that this is my 7th baby...you'd think that I would know all the things I should and shouldn't eat while breastfeeding. Well, I do know. I guess it just slipped my mind for the day....

We had a red and a green pepper cut up in the fridge, and I was looking for a healthy snack, so I started snacking on the pepper. By the end of the day, I had finished both of them...without even thinking about how it would affect my milk. (come on...how often do I eat two whole peppers!) That night, poor Ella couldn't stop burping! She was spitting up after every time she ate, and lets just say she had lots of gas... the next morning she was still "fussy." Fidgeting every time we put her down. Then it dawned on me.... "The peppers!!!" Yikes... I felt so bad for my poor little Ella. When I told Scott what I had done he said, "My poor Ella! Mommy's feeding you pepper milk!" ...

Not to worry...she's back to normal this morning. And no more peppers for me....

As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:
l Peter 2:2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails