Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Fearfully and wonderfully made...

All the kids love their new little sister, but Elijah seems particularly fascinated with her. How "tiny" everything is...the funny sounds she makes...her "bilical" cord...everything. He loves to hold her and is quite upset when she is hungry or grumpy and he doesn't get "his" turn! One morning he had been asking to hold her, so I gave her to him and said, "I'll be right back," as I quickly ran upstairs to get something. When I cam back, he wasn't holding her...she was just laying on his lap. "She's fine Mom. She's just laying here with me!" ...he must have seen the worried look on my face! It has become his favourite way to hold her though. So he has his hands free to play with her. :)

Scott and I were also talking about how relaxed she is. Even when she's awake she is quite often content to just lay there and stare at you. Which is funny...because this was my only pregnancy I worried about the baby being "ok." She didn't kick very hard at all, and would go an entire day without any big movements...just hiccups. She always had them in my belly...and still gets them all the time now! Amazing, how they have their own little personalities before they are even born...


I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works;
Psalm 139:14

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails