Monday, May 26, 2008

Ladies' Retreat

Every year I look forward to the Faithway Ladies' Retreat. The fellowship with other christian ladies, the advice of seasoned moms and wives, and of course...the food! :) This year I got to bring little Ella along. It was her first appearance at church, and she was an ANGEL. I sat in the back with all of the other nursing moms...it was nice. A blessing to get the chance to talk with some ladies that I otherwise wouldn't have.
I'm always surprised by the lessons God has for me at the ladies' retreat. It's never something that I "thought" I had to work on. He always shows me otherwise! Ways to improve on areas that I didn't know needed improving... :) Once again, it was a wonderful retreat that ended too soon!

Did I mention that my Mom and my Mom-in -law were both here this year?... So, I had lots of help with Ella! ;)

O taste and see that the LORD is good:
Psalm 34:8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails